Friday, November 11, 2011

I love Nate...

Okay, I have a confession to make. 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Nate Berkus show. 
There, I said it. Glad to have that off my chest!
I always get so many great idea's for new projects and he helps me think outside the box. 
After watching his segment today I realized that I want to have a breakfast nook! It can't be THAT hard right? 

A breakfast nook to me is cozy and usually involves a bench...

Here are some pictures that I am using as inspiration:
 Better Homes and Gardens




 The Lennox



This one is probably how mine will look. I plan to find some old kitchen cabinets, cut them to size fix them up and add some bead board. I also plan on having the cabinets double as a seat and storage space. I also plan to make my own bench cushions so hopefully Santa brings me a sewing machine for Christmas! ;)
This Old House
Here is a link to This Old House's tutorial on how to build your own breakfast nook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!