Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{The "Things" That Make Me Happy}

Deals. I LOVE getting good deals. It's almost like a high. I've never been "High", but I would imagine it feels similar to the feeling I get from buying something for a fraction of the original price. 

Example:
 How much would you expect to pay for something like this?


 
If you guessed $49.99 you would be right!
 
I picked up this little beauty at Target for less than $8.00. It was marked down on clearance because it was an "Online Item Only".

When I brought it home my husband looked at me and said "Don't you already have one of those?" My poor husband just doesn't get it... You CAN'T just walk away from a deal like that! You'd be stupid if you did! (or you'd have to be  a person with extraordinary self control. I do not possess this quality.)



 I think it will go here- If there isn't anything edible in it- I will put things in it that match with the seasons. Yes, that's the plan. So what do you think? =)

4 comments:

  1. Your husband sounds a lot like my husband!!! : )
    Only 8 bucks?!?! Wow, what a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carisa,
    That's so pretty! I really love the white buffet in one of your pics! :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT find & GREAT deal! My kind of purchase! Yeah, husbands just don't really "get it" ever. Ah well, they can be just along for the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great deal. I agree I couldn't pass it up. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment. I am your latest follower. I would love if you would follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!