Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank YOU!

Dear bloggers and blog followers,

Today, I am dedicating a post entirely to YOU! I just looked at my followers and there are now 42 of you! When I started this blog just over 3 months ago, I remember being so giddy when the first 3 people I've never met started following my little humble blog!

The whole purpose of this blog was to spare my poor friends on Facebook from having to see all of the pictures I would post weekly with all of my little home improvement projects. I think this blog has honestly made me a better person, I set goals for myself and I feel that I get more accomplished because of the inspiring posts I read from all of you!

Thank you so much for making me a better person. Thank you for following me! I've really enjoyed getting to know you and to see your blogs- I will try to keep up more with all of you. 

I recently quit my job so I can focus on being a mommy and working from my home doing what I absolutely LOVE- decorating cakes! I give full credit to all of you for giving me the courage to follow my dreams, since I first discovered my passion for cake decorating I felt that it was out of reach for me or not a very realistic career. How small minded! I have since discovered that I can do whatever I want to do if I put my mind to it! So last week I quit my job to take this leap of faith.

If you haven't already gone to my other blog please head over there and tell me what you think about it. And, If you know of anyone living in the Salt Lake City area or Utah County please send them my info. I would really appreciate it!
Carisa's Cakes
Follow me on Facebook too!

I look forward to a new year with all of you!
Thank you!!!
Sincerely, 
Carisa @ Paintmeshabby

1 comment:

  1. And make it 43!
    I LOVE your cakes! How do you do that!
    I would love it if you followed me too!!

    Oh and the window you did in the guest room - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!