Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Entertainment Center {Part II}





This

is what used to hold my TV. I loved it but I needed more space for shelves and storage. so I have been piecing together my own entertainment center. I sold the black one and purchased two other pieces.

This is what I have been working on:

(Please excuse the poor picture quality.)
My entertainment Center


Just today I put wainscoting on the bridge... SO much better! It hides all of those ugly cords!!


This is where we are currently. 
The only thing that I need to do to finish this project is to put up some crown moulding. My husband said he would help me with it this week so check back for some pictures of the finished product!


One more BEFORE:

 Current:
(Yes, that is Tangled playing in the background. My little boy is obsessed with it. ;) )

A special Thank-YOU goes out to my husband,
he really does most of the hard work for me on these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!