Friday, October 21, 2011

My husband is the best!

He's done it again, my sweet husband brought me home another great find! He was working on a really old house with his dad and came across a few things that he knew I would die to have.
I will show you the other things on another day when I can think of what to do with them.

I am thinking about painting it... Tell me do you think I should try to preserve the writing that is already on it? I think I will have a hard time painting over it.






From what I could find, this is a produce crate from a company founded in 1954. Although I am sure the crate is quite old- I don't think it is an antique. Maybe I should just paint over it and paint something else on it like "Antiques"? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!