Friday, April 20, 2012

Today wasn't a total waste...


Feeling crummy is my new middle name. Days like these it's a wonder I even get out of bed! I did manage to paint up my new little treasure from D.I. I scored a couple weeks ago for 10 bucks.
Here she is!



This is the before:


I have her in my kitchen next to my white board to hold markers and keys. I love it because it's functional AND pretty. Can't beat that. :)

Today, I painted her with a can of aqua spray paint:

Then glazed with a mixture of black paint and wipe on poly...









I think she turned out well. I am a fan of the color in my kitchen.
I'm slowly working my way up to painting pieces fun bright colors, the glaze really helps tone it down.
Baby steps.


Linking up to:


2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!