Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fun with Vinyl

So, my sister bought a Silhouette SD for her daughter and it hardly got used so she lent it to me to figure out how to use it and then teach her. I had to have my sister in-law help me because after watching a few Youtube tutorials I wanted to send it back from where it came!

Last night she came over and helped me learn the basics.  
It is lots of fun! I started slapping vinyl all over my house! 
Here is a project I just did today:

There is a story that goes behind this one. I had a frame on the wall by our bed that said: "Always Kiss me Goodnight". I loved it. Well, for some unknown reason Trevor knocked it off the wall one morning and the frame and glass shattered. I'm not sure as to how he managed to do it but I have wanted to replace it ever since. 

This is all that was left so I kept it to remind me to re-make it.

As you probably know I have a lot of these old windows and I love them so I decided I would add vinyl to this one.


So this is how it turned out.
It was hard to take pictures of but I promise you can read it even though the wall is a cream color. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!