Monday, December 27, 2010

Candle Votive

I had a certain look in my mind of what I wanted our master bedroom to look like... Shabby Chic with a touch of coastal charm. So this fall we threw together a yard sale and I sold all of my decor that wasn't fitting my newfound decorating style. It felt SO good to get rid of junk! I highly recommend this route!-- And everything that was left over went to the Scouts (they were collecting items for a fund raising yard sale)
After I cleaned out my house it was time to fill it right back up again! ;) 
I was looking for a candle votive that didn't scream "Old lady" so I went to D.I and I found the PERFECT votive! 
For a $1.50

 I would have left it black, but my furniture is black so it needed to be something else. I spray painted it white, put some candles from Ikea in it with some decorative rock and I had me a nice candle votive!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!