Friday, June 15, 2012

Everything and the Kitchen Sink!

My sweet husband has been hurrying to get all of these last minute projects done before baby comes. One of my biggest projects I have been wanting has been a new (to me) kitchen sink. The faucet in the kitchen has been leaking and spraying out places it shouldn't when it's turned on, plus--- I absolutely DESPISE the sink the last homeowner put in. We have hard water and whatever the material this sink is made out of shows every little spec of limescale buildup and it's nearly impossible to clean. Not a good combination for this EXTREMELY slightly OCD girl!

A while back Trevor bought a porcelain sink at D.I for a steal knowing that I have been wanting one forever he went ahead and bought it. It has sat in our shed out back just waiting to be put in. Well, last week he finally installed it and we bought a new faucet too. It's amazing how something so small and simple can make such a huge difference in the kitchen! I love it, it's clean, slightly country looking and fits the kitchen perfectly. 

Old and busted:

 

New and improved:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!